Thursday, February 5, 2009

ON THE ROAD






I thought you might like to see how we live while on the road. I know some poeple must think it a crazy way to travel but it has certainly been an great way for us to travel the country and to escape the winter weather.
We have all the amenities of home including a dishwasher, a washer and dryer, a side by side fridge and two flat screen tv's. The bedroom has a king size bed and lots of closet space. The bath area has two sinks- a must for continued happiness in this marriage. The only thing that is missing is a sewing room!

The coach is 45 feet long and we tow an SUV so when we are going down the road we are as long a semi truck. And yes I can drive! I don't drive alot (the law doesn't allow Jim to get that much valium at one time)but I do know how just in case an emergency arises.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my!!! I am so behind in my blog reading. It's great to see your traveling accommodations. Very nice indeed! My sis & bro-in-law have a similar rig and have gone to Alaska and Central America in theirs. Good thing gas has come down eh? K Q:-)