Thursday, February 11, 2010

TEST TWO



was importing, organizing and posting photos. So far it seems like everything I do is just a little easier on the Mac. This is a photo of the navy fabric I ordered from Denver Fabrics and my inspiration jacket. Coach did the same jacket for spring in different colors. This enabled me to zoom in and really see the details on the jacket and add a couple of new details to my jacket. I am very excited about the way this project is going. Now I am just waiting on the lining and the buttons to arrive.

3 comments:

Eugenia said...

I love the style of that Coach jacket and I think that the fabric you have chosen is lovely. Looking forward to following your progress with it!

amber said...

Cute jacket! How's it going?

Diana said...

I'll be following your progress. I love this style of jacket but then I love sewing of any kind.
I'm signing up to follow your blog.