Monday, December 28, 2009

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS










This year my table setting for dinner on Christmas Day was my favorite decoration. Grace helped me set the table and she wrote the placecards.

My favorite event was taking Grace to The Nutcracker. It is our annual event and we both love it. Jim thinks it is a bit too much dancing and I have to remind him it's a ballet! This year we weren't going until the last performance and we did not want to take a chance that they would be sold out of nutcrackers so we made a special trip on Friday after school to get her nutcracker, another tradition we have started. She couldn't decide which one she wanted so the perffect solution was to buy both. And then Papa saw another one at the mall later that evening - so three nutcrackers were added to the collection this year.

And my favorite gift was a pink 4-wheeler!

1 comment:

Cennetta said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas holiday.  God bless you and yours.