Saturday, September 13, 2008

WILL SHE REMEMBER





how much she loved to come over and play in my closet, try on my shoes and hats and admire herself in the full length mirror? I hope she will remember, I know I will! One day she asked if she could have a certain pair of shoes when her feet were bigger. I told her yes and that she could probably have it all. She said, "well, you can't give me this house." I told her that I could if I wanted to. And she responded, "then I'll miss you 'cause you'll be dead." Then, the smart girl that she is, she said she'd rather have me!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a beautiful Angel! And oh la la la la! You'll be handing over those shoes in no time.

P.S. Alert for us shoe-a-holics! I just ordered today a fabulous shoe tree that takes up 1 sq. ft. of floor space and holds 18 pairs. This gem was at plowandhearth.com. Excuse me, now I have to get over to DSW ... heh heh heh!